Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday, 13 Oct. 2009

Okay, Dad's surgery is off for tomorrow. The doctors want him to get stronger before they operate; as of right now, the surgery might be in a month--I'm not sure if that's a minimum or maximum amount of time (whether its within a month or if they want to wait at least a month). So we'll see.

They put a filter in his lungs to help with the blood clots. I'm not at all sure how that works, but I suppose it's good--from what I hear it sounds almost like a routine procedure. At the very least, it's not as rare as the rest of the stuff Dad's undergoing... and surviving....

Dad knows who Mom is off and on, but that's about all I've heard on that front. Mom's limiting his visits in the hopes he'll get better with more rest--thus less disruptions.

I'll be on again later if I hear more, otherwise I'll just post something tomorrow.

- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge

Followers